Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!
Just came back from Ion OMG It's super nice.
Sadly, H and M 's not coming yet.
I bought a shirt from pull and bear.
Its dam cute luh. Wanted another one but they ran out of sizes already.
Like wtheck I knew this would happen. Its not even been a week since its opening man but already tees are selling out. :/
Anyway on the way home. There was this weird counter giving out free cokes.
All u had to do was listen for about a min to them talking about how to enjoy your coke.
Well, nobody seemed to care bout that. I know I was only waiting for the coke.
Heh, who doesn't want freebies man.
And now I made Louis jealous cos he left too early and didn't get the cokes.
OMG I hate blogger.
I WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES.
WHERE IS THE BLOODY SIGN.
WHY IS THERE JUST ONE BIG EMPTY WHITE SPACE.
So anyway, short posts cos I'm gonna be a nerd now. Bye :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment