,/ Condescending: Back to basics

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to basics

I think I had the best sermon at church ever.
Ask louis/ivan/my brother if u don't believe.
Then again, i hardly ever stay awake or for that matter, stay attentive during sermons.
Well, kinda nice for a change.
So it was something bout how suffering and trials can actually be a way in which God is trying to develop christian values within us in which there is no other way possible. Pastor also said that the only way to get wisdom is to ask God for it and even if he doesn't reply, there is a promise that his grace will enable us to endure. Lastly was something bout how your outlook towards stuff determines your outcome and how your attitude determines the result.

And now its 2 weeks of joy down the drain.
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
I am becoming an emo kid.
Life is boring.
Waiting 15minutes to click one button on your mouse just to sound a silly horn-__-
How did i even get hooked onto this game in the first place
And mocks are in like 1 week OMG.
Please will someone enter my stupid brain and kick the rusty engine.
At least maybe, I will start studying once again.
Damit the months/weeks/days leading to O's really suck.

Ah well..looking ahead.
K so now I've narrowed down my choices.
Ngee Ann Poly- Psychology/Mass Com/ ??
But Elbon said that I won't have much free time cos the formal has super high workload with 5000word essays or smth like that.
The latter has alot of presentation which means me staying at home doing research all the time.
Well...Desmond says that mass com and frisbee = JC kind of timing.
But its better than JC and frisbee.
Doesn't matter. I still hold firm to my belief that poly's are much more fun than JC's.
Well that's only cos I'm sick of studying.

So right now I'm complaining of my life once again.
Sorry peeps. U chose to read my blog. Then again, i chose to write this-.-
My brains getting all twisted and weird.
I want my sanity back omg.

Longest wordy post ever. Well, its the first time i tried remembering and writing a sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment