,/ Condescending: Broken men

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Broken men

So tonight is the last night of my curfew-less 3 days.
Kinda cool while it lasted.
Enjoyed playing dota late into the night with dt.
Too bad nat and ben couldn't stayover.
Or I wouldn't be on this now.
We would still be wandering around outside
And well, finishing our work:)
Ben came over till around 12 when his mum came to pick him up.
I made my special fruit punch for him:D
I'm sure he loved it RIGHT BEN?!
Still haven't thought of something new to concoct.
Probably next week after all the work is done.

And ben, I feel your pain lol.
We can cry together.
But we can't do anything about it.
It's not our choice or anything.
Lets just be there to pick up the pieces yea.
Hopefully a repeat of last year's saga doesn't happen again.
Or the 3 musketeers are gonna become the 3 dumped dopes.
Guess the difference is that we are just 3 boring idiots.

MVA-3D was kinda nice.
The 3D effect wasn't really amazing though.
If there wasn't bob i think it would have been a typical cartoon.
Sighs I feel like a boring guy making others bored and wasting 5 minutes of your time by writing this boring post for u to read it and be bored.

Bye

Beautiful girls think they are funny because men laugh at everything they say

Me? I'm not interested in patronising others.

No comments:

Post a Comment