I think i have the coolest tuition teacher.
The other day he was going into his room then he saw a lizard.
Next moment I know, he runs out with a mop and starts whacking it non stop.
Then he was like
" This is the big one Ive been looking for. Last time lizards eat flies nowadays yknow what they eat? Human food luh. Then after that they go everywhere shit around. Not just that after shitting still make so much noise."
Lol retarded old man but kinda cute.
Made me laugh for real for a long time.
Anyway my parents are going to church camp for the next 4 days.
Which means I can stay at home without any nagging from either one of them.
Omg computer into the night for once.
I'm gonna enjoy every bit of this 4 days.
And my mum's taking me out when they return
Things are starting to look bright:D
2 MORE DAYS TO LVATT!!!
If time was still
The sun would never never find us
We could light up
The sky tonight
I would see the world through your eyes
Leave it all behind
If it's you & me forever
If it's you & me right now
That'd be alright
Be alright
We're chasing stars to lose our shadow
Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine
So won't you fly with me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment