,/ Condescending: Back To Normal

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back To Normal

I think i slept topless last night.
Woke up this morning with a mosquito bite on my nipple-.-
Scratched it so bad it bled wtheck.
Was thinking of putting a plaster over it but then,
That would make it look like nipple tape or something.
And thats hell sick.

Just got back from tuition.
Went to the toilet 3 times because i drank some stupid bandung.
Wtc is wrong with all these stalls that have such lousy hygiene.

My parents are back already.
That means tonight I sleep at 10pm again.
Well, feels kinda nice being back to normal though.
Slept at 1plus the first night, 2plus and second and 3plus the third.
So I'm kinda drained right now.
What else do u expect from someone that sleeps at 10plus every day?
I've got nothing to hide yea.

I've set a new resolution for myself.
To grow taller and to get buffed but obviously in a nice toned manner.
By then:D

No comments:

Post a Comment