,/ Condescending: I love movies

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I love movies

I've been really bored this pass few days.
Nothing much to blog about.
Just all the silly extra classes which everyone sleeps in.
I'm no different, just stoning inside doing nothing.
I wanna catch another movie.
Night at the museum 2 was ubergazilla nice omg.
I dunno why everyone says it isn't and how people grade movies.
I dun really care, i just like watching movies.
Just not some silly chinese one that I can't understand.
And not the kind of loveydovey stuff with no head or tail.
Thats all i ask for:D

Going out in 2 hours to buy boots and vans.
Think I'm really going mad over frisbee.
But I can and i repeat, i can live without it..for awhile at least.
Omg I'm getting really pissed off with all the online shops.
Because like after u've gone really mad with choosing stuff.
Right at the end u discover they don't ship to Singapore-.-

I'm super hungry now i think i can eat Jesmond up.
I know u do read this so this is on purpose xD

I'm bored again so that means goodbye.
Bye~:D


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment