,/ Condescending: Teeth-ing problems

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Teeth-ing problems

My teeth are shiny heh (:
Shinier than the boy in kodomo!
But I still hate going to the dentist.
My gums bled alot :(
Can't help remembering the silly school dentist I had in primary school.
Up till now I won't forget her each time I look at the silver fillings in my teeth.
Rather stupid seriously.
Here's my tale...

Back then I was only primary 1-6
I can't remember k.
So anyway it was during recess.
Those short 30mins break.
Well secondary school didn't really improve that but whatever.
K back to the story.
I had just eaten a few chocolates
They were from my childhood sweetheart :)
Kidding k anyway my friend came up to me saying I had to visit the school dentist.
So i went, barely having time to rinse my mouth.
That silly fella thought I had decayed teeth because of the chocolate stains-.-
So she drilled 2 holes and filled them with mercury
Well, that's what the silver fillings are anyway.
Stupid much? Lame much?
50% of that and 50% of poor me..

So I'm stuck with 2 fillings that look black as though I have permanent decayed teeth.
From then on I consciously brushed my teeth.
Not that it was the cause but I'm not gonna get another cavity or anything omg.
Getting an injection in the gum is hell pain k.
Aww well, can't help it now anyway.
So this concludes my tale.
Bye ~~ :D

Hmm almost forgot!
LEARNING LAB HAD ONE CASE OF H1N1!
On the same day as Kristy's slot.
So don't go near her heh :)


I make the most of all the stress
I try to live without regrets
But I'm about to break a sweat
I'm freakin' out

It's like a poison in my brain
It's like a fog that blurs the scene
It's like a vine you can't untangle
I'm freakin' out

No comments:

Post a Comment