,/ Condescending: Clocks and calendars

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Clocks and calendars

LOUIS LOST HIS PHONE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Apparently an old man stole it in less than 30 seconds.
You suck louis! :D:D:D:D omg I can't believe an old man got one over you!
LOLOLOLOL ok I was just playing around but its kinda true:)

School starts tomorrow like sagkahsgkagpkvbgpjsabls
Omg seriously why must the june holidays be only a month.
And eekeng just told me there's elearning work for the next few days.
So now we're kinda wondering whether sch will perhaps be closed afterall.
Unless of cos we have to study in school and do elearning after that.
Which totally sucks like wtheck.
I'm starting to dream...
5-6months of holidays after O's before poly starts!
Playing frisbee everyday...
Shopping everyday...
Staying out late everyday...
Hanging out with friends everyday...
Playing computer endlessly everyday...
GOING TO BB CAMP TO TORTURE THOSE NOOBS! MUAHAHA
K that's life omg.
Can't wait.
But for now, its just mugging till O's are over.

I got bored and started doing some lame FB quiz.
There's 2 options and u've to choose who u think looks better.
The thing is, sometimes they make me choose between a guy and a girl.
Stupid much? lol obviously i would pick the girl.

Transformers tomorrow after school!
Seems kinda late sinec everyone around has already seen it.
Though its only like officially been released last week or so.
Totally looking forward to it but not because of Megan Fox.
Like i said before, I'm not a particular fan of hers.
Alright bye.
Im in deep shit cos I've got alot of homework left to complete.
But yet I'm super happy bcos of something else.
RIGHT LOUIS:D

Every time i sigh and smile, to nothing at all,
I'm breathing for you baby, wishing i could call
The nights last so much longer, when you're home alone
Waiting for that girl, to make her way back home.


Somehow it feels like u're hiding something.
Yet trying to ask will be invading your privacy.
Where will this all get me in the end.
I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment