,/ Condescending: Moderation

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moderation

Guess who's been waking up at 7 everyday!
Hell yeah thats yours truly but there's totally nothing to rejoice about.
Felt super duper dead when i woke up today. Like zzzz. First time its not the birds that woke me up in a really long time.

Anyway, teaching frisbee can be kinda fun i guess. It's easier to teach the girls than the guys though. Especially some rowdy guys. Ahh well, I'm just gonna treat it as honing my throwing :)

Finding a job can be kinda hard i figured.
Frankly speaking, I'm a total nut at that.
Got no clue, got no idea how to do it.
Everyday i say, IM GONNA FIND A JOB MAN.
Then i go home and I'm like " how am i gonna do that.."
And i totally forget about it.

Crashed the SA party house today with my NJC friend.
The poor guy was feeling all awkward because of his uniform.
It totally didn't help when me and wilson started disturbing him haha.
Sherlock holmes is a super confusing show. I kinda got it but really barely did man. Its like some adult show and I was like totally rotting there beside VTHT. Only my NJ friend was totally into it. Ah well, smart people.. haha. IM ONE TOO OKAY! :D


And i totally love the friday night boys.
Especially " Finding me out " :)

No comments:

Post a Comment