I'm gaining weight. Got a really large belly at the moment.
Ahh well, i just had dinner so yeah :)
My hands were soapy so i tried scrubbing them with a kitchen sponge.
Believe it or not it works and its freaking comfortable.
Its like having cotton wool brushed against your skin.
Now I'm dreaming of having a full body massage with sponge -.-
Chinese New Year has been okay i guess..
Nothing much to brag about considering the fact that the amount i collected is below my standard average :(
Sighs..less money to shop.
And crap i really do need a friggin job.
If frisbee wasn't twice a week I'd have landed one by now but nvm.
A commitment's a commitment.
Just need to work harder.
I think i might get really desperate and just walk into every shop and ask for a job.
Afterall, only one month's left :(
And screw it man, i just friggin realised there's ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT
Shit -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment