I really hate fruit flies. They are like the most irritating bugs ever. Everytime i get thirsty which is pretty much often these days, i walk to the sink and i see those pests. Irritating, like seriously. Seems like nature has something against me these days. First i get birds making my aircon their nest. Well, actually maybe things are starting to look brighter because the other day, some pigeons were fighting with those birds. The one fact that doesn't change however is that I wake up at 7.30 everyday because of those idiots -.-
Been downloading alot of stuff lately. Best way to burn time and not feel sad because all your friends are in JC is to download more movies. Kinda cool most of them. You don't see alot in Singapore and I downloaded alot of chic flicks which is totally awesome man.
Alright, gonna go now.
Ciaoss~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment