Guess who's got a macbook PRO people?!
That's right, its me and hell yeah does it freaking rock.
Gotta seriously love this baby.
Apart from the somewhat pathetic MSN messenger, everything else about it rocks!
In your face IVAN! MUAHHAHAHA :)
Alright, so I've been teaching sec3's to play frisbee for the past week.
Not that I'm that good of a player myself but well, definitely able to teach i guess.
Went to Sentosa for pick-ups for the first time ever yesterday.
Damn it was freaking cool and fun man.
Different rules and stuff, totally OWNAGE. WICKED SEEK!
Layout-ed like some crazy bugger but its still not enough man!
MORE TO COME. I SHALL ESTABLISH MY NAME IN THE GLOBAL FRISBEE SCENE HAHAHAHA
Chinese New Year's coming ;D
That means Angbaos and Bagua!!
Omg its about time i collected some cash to go shopping.
Got alot of stuff in mind i wanna buy.
And i freaking gotta grow taller man.
At least 3 more centimeters.
Then at least I'll fit nicely into all my teeshirts cos my body is kinda short atm :(
Alright, gotta go now.
Time to experiment with this baby!!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment