Okay so a tranny tried talking to me in the lift today.
Wah damn scary experience okay.
I could only bring myself to look at her(him?!) and go huh?!
Like its freaking gross can.
At first when the lift door opened, the fella totally walked out and nearly knocked into me.
Best way to start of the day? totally!..
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
So frisbee teaching's coming to an end already.
Next tuesday's the last day. At last i guess.
Just got a job the other day though i must say I'm not particularly excited about it.
I rather do retail and selling nice clothes.
At least I'll have to purchase some myself to "advertise" ( a reason to shop ) :)
Now I'm stuck with FnB.
I'm just scared I'll like spill water over customers or even drop bowls of boiling hot ramen etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment