Yayyy~~!!! I love red camp 6!!!!!! :)
Forget the previous post! It's totally stupid after today heh!
Now, if nothing goes wrong and if it's God's will, I'll be going to either International business or Business studies!
And red camp is seriously awesome! Like the student leaders are totally open and friendly, and there's this MC that's super hype and perverted but boy is he funny:)
Haha and there are some cute ones around too :) they're a year older so obviously i won't be interested in them but heh, comon man! EYE CANDY~
The people are okayy i guess. Alot of mutts and stuff. They're funny at times though, at least better than all the stupid ahbeng-wannabes and stuff. Like there's this group of loser gangsters in my group. There's this idiot that shaved the peace sign on his side. Retarded much?
Sadly thought, didn't really meet much new people. Sure, hi-fived, hi-ed and stuff but yeah, forgot most of the names after that. I only remember 3 names and they're all female ;) Well, obviously there were alot of girls that couldn't keep their eyes of me..I WISH! heh :) well, its kinda true to a certain extent i guess ^^
bye then!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment