,/ Condescending: Happy endings

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy endings

At first, I had a whole lot of stuff to say. But after church, all the things are gone.
Anyway, I shan't be bothered anymore.

To keith : Don't worry I'm not mad or anything :)

K i feel like blogging bout the O levels papers thus far so here goes

I honestly think English has been the hardest paper. My letter writing :(
E-maths!! A1 ! :)
A maths hopefully A1
Chemistry was superuber easy. But i made alot of careless mistake. Social studies..thank God bonding came out! heh heh I'm proud to say I wasn't one of the sucka's that did venice
History! Omg i swear i laughed when i saw the essay questions.
First time ever all the authoritarian regimes came out.
And thank God there was this awesome person that sent me her notes and model essay.
Cos if not for that model essay, I'd prolly be kinda screwed :)
Physics and biology! A1 still possible heh!

By God's grace everything works according to plan. Then I'll be stuck in a happy dilemma of choices

Okay this is getting pretty boring. Damnit people if we go out in hols please bring cameras all the time and upload pictures! Its super boring yknow. I looked at my facebook photos and they're all the same old boring enrollment or graduation picts

I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!!! OMG :(

No comments:

Post a Comment