hello!
So i really should be sleeping right now if now for the dang bird again.
One day seriously, it's going down. I should prolly make a movie out of this.
"Boy against 2 birds- The final showdown" something like that.
Seriously, recruiting members to join the hunting bird party.
To sign up,
just tell me and your parents cos the requirements is to stayover for a night.
Then we'll prolly wake up at 7.30 because of its idiotic chirping and jumping on my aircon
Yknow i seriously wonder why my aircon doesn't drop or something -.-
But omg other than the bird,
I'M IN FE-REAAA-KINGGGG HIGH SPIRITS!!!1
Omg ivan, joey , nat, ben and louis! AT LAST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)
Omg tough competition! HAHAHAH DOESN'T MATTER! I WILL PREVAIL
The week after mcq's gonna be kinda packed. Got red camp for 3 days. Then I'm prolly going out with the guys to watch more movies. And I've got class reunion BBQ on the 21st : )
Things are loooking uberdupergulaptiously GOOOOD omg : )
How many smileys have i made already omg! U can imagine me smiling behind my computer right now :)
Alright so anyway i think there's no point trying to hide it anymore.
Prolly everyone knows now cos of some big-mouthed teacher.
So yeah, I'm really okay i guess. I'm gonna be seeing him again one day.
It's not so much of a sad feeling. Just feels super weird like looking at places he's normally at and realising he's not that kinda thing :/
Alright nvm this will not affect my mood :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment