,/ Condescending: Happy the hard way

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy the hard way

Hello!

I wish i could say that i have awesome hair. That's not the case now but soon, I'll be able to be proud of it! :)
One day, I'll be a billionaire and I'll create a chain of fashion shops and be the number one fashionista on earth. I think I'll name it yea*! bcos, go figure that out yourself heh :)

Anyway, if i ever do move house. I'm definitely gonna decorate my toilet better than NKF's chief did. Prolly install a table, computer, TV and even wifi. And i'll have gold-plaited..no maybe even diamond toiletseats with flowery patterns (:
Since i get tummyaches so often, figured i might as well create a conducive environment heh

Good luck people for bio later!
I think I should be studying right now :/

bye then~

Edit~~

It's been a superuberduper long time since I've downloaded new songs and boy are they totally awesomoZ man!
Last paper tomorrow! Then it's crazy shopping and midnight movies :)
Lets hope we do run into * tomorrow heh :)
I'm smiling behind the screen again.
And u know what that means heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment