Hello dear stalkers!
Fast fact~ :
I hate megan fox because she's a real bitch that killed the guy with awesome hair >:@
Alrighty so anyway, yesterday was a zingzwangoblast!!
I forgot what he did but I know keith kok was doing something in the cinema. Right ivan!? *winks* sorry keith but u can't blame me for single-ing u out again :)
Anyway, don't watch Jennifer's body if u have not cos it totally sucks like major time man. It's the first ever show i regretted watching. The only guy with the nice hair had to die and megan fox was a freaking gross slut.
And u all must start training up k! Omg all the shopping stamina so lousy T_T
I slept for 2 hours only leh!! heh :)
Omg draft blogger died damnit
I can't even upload the pictures wtheck
AND I LOVE MY CAMERAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) THANKS IVAN HAHAHAHHAA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment