,/ Condescending: Memory

Friday, April 2, 2010

Memory

Okayyy so there's this noisy little girl trying to find my blog link :)
Not gonna give it uh-uh

Alright my freaking bank account recorded an all time low today!
Well, not that the figure ever goes up.
So basically everytime i withdraw, i set a new record.
Now only left 3 digit. Sad life :((((
My shopping omg...all the clothes staring at me.
The freaking mannequins taunting me flaunting their wares.
Awww shucks.
I'm gonna be a billionaire one day :)
I maintain that dream hahahaha.
Ohh welll, dreams do come true i believe :)
Then i can design my own walk in wardrobe.
My own full length mirror.
And fyi those new comers here.
I'm a guy , 100% straight thank you very much.
I think girls are hot and I'm a sucker for beautiful smiles :)
Its just i have this weird love for shopping.


Having talks with my mum has gotta be really scary.
Things can either turn out well, or totally crappy.
Just the other night I came home after midnight.
Took a bath and when i came out,
( dunno how they do this but it always happens )
My mum sat straight up and said
"SON WE NEED TO TALK"
Shit right. Your whole world comes crashing down.
But well, thank God this one turned out well hehehe.
Might even be able to spend late nights out.
Thank you dear Lord :)

Okay the end,
Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment