Firstly, I'm damn irritated cos all my musicblog links died.
Now can't download indie music anymore.
GRRRRRRRRR
Anyway, if in a relationship,
A girl must definitely get 3 things from a guy.
A stuffed toy, his hoodie and one of his sweat shirts.
Then I seriously prefer getting 1 steady girlfren.
Or else all my clothes will disappear heheheh.
Sentosa in a few hours time.
Gosh gonna miss training because of that.
And gonna miss training on wednesday cos of bAoc.
And teen games is like next saturday...
GG, means i don't even get that last bit of practice.
Really wanna win, Like seriously!
And i tried tarrot cards today.
Apparently some girl from my subgroup knows how to read them.
I totally regret. Not gonna do that again.
Cos i think too much and i'll get affected.
Even though they were pretty good news but still,
I just want to have fun and not know the future.
That's in God's hands, not for me to know.
And I'd rather much prefer being ignorant.
Dear Lord,
Please help me to make the right choices in the future.
Thank you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment