So, another camp has ended,
A new set of memories engraved in my mind.
Ah well, I won't say Baoc was that bad.
First day was indeed horrible but the following days got better.
Got to totally love yesterday.
Awesome romantic skits are what catch my eyes.
They totally make me melt.
Chic flicks FTW!!! Aye? :)
Anyway this is also the first time, i repeat
FIRST FRIGGIN TIME!!!
I got mistaken for a malay.
Wtheck? The guy must be blind cos it was only him.
Omg yknow, I totally don't want to look like one.
Screw it lol.
Anyway there's this REAL malay from my group.
His hair is so frizzy and rough.
First time I meet someone that has frizzier hair than mine
Received my pay at last.
Freaking meagre pathetic sum.
The boss cheated me of 10bucks.
Rofl i don't really care though,
It just shows his character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment