I'm in love with cream crackers. Can keep on eating it and eating it and eating it.
the result? a sore throat-.- So now i have a high probability of falling sick because
1) I drank from wilson's bottle ( his siblings just had chicken pox )
2) Sat 1 seat away from bryan today in the audi. And apparently, he's sick.
3) my craze over cream crackers gets my throat worse each day.
I actually think my humanities might be saved. The SS session today was good.
Why the heck did we get CKN and AC in the first place. If we got the indian guy I think i'd be A1 standard now. Besides, we won't go bored staring at his tummy everyday. (:
Freaking freezing during session 2. Zomg we all played basketball and went into the audi. In the end 8 boys shivering in the front row. Hope we didn't add some aroma.
Kinda hoping i won't get called back for an extra week. rather stay at home and study than go to school stare at the teachers. more productive that way anyway.
Today, i tried taupok for the first time. I mean it looks gross and i never dared to try it as a child.
So i got laughed at by the rest who are apparently foodies. It's becoming something super common luh omg and its not fun k. But I'm getting used to it anyway, i can take it : D
The one thing i really cannot tahan is being laughed at by my mum. like seriously *shouts annoying*
just the other day the door was closing and at the last moment she shouted at me to stop it.
Then idk why i did but i ran to stop it. so obviously i didn't make it in time and all the people on the other side were staring at me like i was some retard or smth. Then i realisd i had the gatekey so i did not even need to run. Looked at my mum and wadyaknow, she's freaking laughing at me. really idk why i just can't stand it. really irritated.
just give a little twist a little turn
and u're looking in the right direction, baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment