Schools out and so am I. Not gonna pretend to be happy because I'm obviously far from that.
I should prolly create a second blog for all my whining.
But for now, too bad. Damnit read Chow mei chee's words to 4joy. Makes me feel dam screwed.
WAH LAO I NEED TO KNOW AT LEAST THE SLIGHTEST CLUE
So anyway, smiled like crazy today. Everyone was like "heh i want to take a photo with u "
Eekeng + nat + ben = 2000pictures? Zomg totally crazy..but they are all kinda with the same group of people.
Mr chan is super cute. Nicest teacher ever. He's a natural stand out comedian :)
Mr liang's cute too. haha zomg i miss chinese lessons.
Surprisingly nobody cried today. But i think grad night's gonna be a different story.
And it definitely is gonna be for me.
I hate fear and inhibitions. Cos now i know what really matters to me.
gosh this is dam retarded. i only started feeling this way after the challenge was made.
never felt anything before that. well i don't think anyone knows what i'm talking about so yeah..
Been tagging photos for ivan like crazy. crazy guy. he got all the photos uploaded in sucha short time
Thank God for that anyway, deleted alot of shit i nearly published. Thank God for friends.
Anyone wants to study together?! just leave a tag. as long as you really want to study.
i don't care whether we haven't talked for a long time whatsoever just tag.
history tml-.- think its a waste of time. Sighs-.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment