13 November 2009, the date I will always, ALWAYS remember
So on that fateful day, the events were as follow
1) We sat for our last o lvl paper, Chemistry paper 1
boy how friggin good it felt when it all ended. Well actually, not really.
In fact, I remember just feeling really carefree and light
Not extremely happy or whatever, just as though i was high on drugs
Not that i've ever tried drugs yknow but yeah :)
Oh and not to mention, I NEVER WILL heh
2) Moving on, unlike what most people would do, we didn't go out immediately
INSTEADDD, we went for lunch at this super awesome place in ION and then, our separate ways to get changed
For what? FOR THE BIG NIGHT AHEAD HEHE
3) So we caught Jennifer's Body that night.
I still remember having such high hopes for that show.
I mean, its Megan Fox and all so yeah :)
But instead, turned out to be one of the worst shows ever.
I think the only one that was worse was New York I Love You.
Now that was just plain horrible.
Period
So why did i hate it? Well hmmm that's a story for another time
Just kidding, I'm really bored now, I'm even talking to a computer haha
So yeah, the male lead, some guy with superduper awesome hair.
Okayz so i was a cool kid who was really into cool hairdos and this guy had one.
So yeah, i was sad that he died at the end. Worse, at Fox's hands.
4) ohh and i forgot to mention that we played some really retarded truth or dare game with my Iphone's app.
hehe i still remember ivan shouting at the glass door.
" I am GONDALF AND YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
K it was something like that, maybe just that the name was different
And we took lotsa photos too.
MY FAVORITE hahaha
And so concluded our first awesome night of post O's
P.S. We went to my house to stay and we took lots of shots there too :)
Not shots as in alcohol but shots as in peeekkk wait for it... TURESSSSS
So 2 years down the road, back to the current.
It's not 13 November I know but yeah :)
NEARLY THERE PEOPLE!
So what's going on?
Well, I'm in Ngee Ann Poly and I must say life has been a roller coaster.
Many ups and downs but yeah,
I'm coping and advancing thanks to God :)
I guess without God, my life would really be meaningless.
Alright back to my story, so 9 of the eleven beans
yeah 9 of them went to JC how sad,
Left me and one other fella alone.
So well, you fellas are sitting for another important exam, A LEVELS
Only difference is this time, I'm not fighting by your sides
Oh well haha, one of you will get to be the best now that I'm outta the picture hehehe :P
Alright i kid but yeah, y'all better do me proud kay!
I'm sure you guys have awesome futures ahead
Just do your best, and as I've always believed, God will do the rest.
YES HE WILL :)
Alright byez peoplez. For now :)
Oh and guess what? This is my first post this year hehehe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment