,/ Condescending: Memory lane

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Memory lane

Memories..
The most amazing and special thing in this world.
Besides God and love that is :)
Now, i suddenly feel a surge of emotions through me.
I feel extremely sentimental.
I just realised again how much I love and cherish some people.
Gosh dear beaNs why can't we all have gone to the same school.
All those crappy moments we had in school together.
I can't believe its nearly been a year already,
At least since we last sat down in the canteen and had recess.
Gosh i really do miss you guys

Sometimes I do wonder how it'd be like if I had chose JC instead.
I'd be in the same school as Ivan, Bryan, Wilson and Ben.
Pretty awesome yknow.
And after hearing all the stories of JC kids.
How hard exams are and what not.
How getting an A in any subject makes u godlike.
Oh wow yknow I feel like trying the JC route and seeing for myself.
But I guess i don't regret going to NP
God has a purpose of everything.
Just that its gonna suck graduating at different times from the rest.
All the plans for backpacking overseas.
Honestly I really can't see that happening
Like cos our schedules are all gonna be screwed up

Dear Lord,
I do wish that perhaps I could really succeed in life.
Then I would perhaps own a major company.
Then all my friends can work under me.
We would all be reunited together then.
But i guess Your will be done for me.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment