,/ Condescending: Hmm hello there!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hmm hello there!

So, as the header goes,
HELLO PEOPLE!
Guess who's back to blogging?
Yeah duhhh its the guy who just typed 4 lines :P


Oh well, carrying on from the previous and extremely ancient update...
Poly has seriously been a blast.
Just stayed up talking to someone about someone special.
The only girl that ever made me stay up for.
The only girl special enough to set my heart on fire.
Not in a perverted manner mind you! :)
I absolutely loved her so there's no way I'm fantasizing about her.
Notice the past tense though,
Oh well, its a beautiful memory :)

Honestly?
I do think i can totally fall in love with her again.
Lets see what God has in stall then :)

Anyway, moving back to POLY life :D
People's been awesome!
Alot of crazy ass peeps that drink smoke and be merry.
Not my cuppa tea though :)
I only wanna be happy and stay happy heh!
I always end up being the supervisor sighs.
Taking care of a drunk chinaman isn't fun k! haha
But it provides quite the laugh and a few occasional " heart attacks "
Gosh driving into bushes and nearly falling into a drain..
How much worse can it get hahaha.

But I guess with every good thing comes a really really bad evil.
I thank God I was blessed with an ability to see beyond the norm.
I guess that's what you call it since I really have a knack of spotting the fakes.
Sighs, didn't know there would be attention grabbers and backstabbers.
Oh well, I'm just gonna be thankful that I'm not against the tide.
Oh well, a few disgusting people are not gonna ruin my fun!

Exams in a week and a couple of days.
Gotta get into the study mood.
Lord help me please :)
I want to do my best to please You :)

Alright alright enough peeps!
Hope you guys missed me
But for now, itssssssssssssssssss
BACK TO BED FOR ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment