,/ Condescending: U're the whole story

Sunday, March 21, 2010

U're the whole story

This wednesday, ....
My brother has CHEM common test
Me?
I've got freshman orientation CAMP
You get my point right? :)


Alright so it's finally back to school for the JC peeps.
Too bad we didn't have any chalet to sum up the holidays.
Poly's starting too, SOOOOON :)
Hopefully camp's gonna be fun.
And hopefully they don't play sadistic kick-ass games.
Gosh the freaking packlist includes a set of clothes to throw away.
Pretty screwed up eh?
Hopefully they don't ask us to roll in mud or what not


I freaking counted all the cash i spent in the holidays.
The thing i absolutely cannot believe is spending 2.5k on food.
I mean wtheck? How's that even possible.
If it was clothes i wouldn't be complaining but wtheck?
I eat to live, not the other way around so seriously, @%#^*$ ?!
Freak if not for that, think about the extra clothes i could buy...
Its like a fairytale omg..

No comments:

Post a Comment