Last day of 2009!
So, this year , I learned that...
1) All hobos are generally short. It's like a trend. Take a look at louis if u dunno what i mean :)
2) there are people with incredibly long lives. Yes, longevity does exist! In the form of 9 lives. However, it seems that those fortunate enough to be "blessed" with 9 lives are a seriously stubborn bunch. Put it simply, they NEVER learn.
3) Shopping for prom has got to be the worse experience ever. It burns holes in your pockets faster than snails run. Well, technically they don't run but u get what i mean. It's a slow and painful process of watching cash disappear.
4) Girls that play hard to get are incredibly annoying. Especially if u're just trying to be friends without any ill intentions like that of ahbengs.
5) God is love! This should be number one I know. But I'm kinda lazy to retype so just pretend its right on top!
6) Girls tend to remember all the bad things u do. Well, when they do remember something good, they're extrememly sweet. ( I had to say that to keep the peace heh )
7) That eating at the computer table is a really terrible idea because occasionally, well..most of the time. Pieces of food drop into the holes in the keyboard and all the ants start to come. Worse part is u can't do anything to clean it or the sodding thing dies. ( I meant the keyboard dies )
8) having birds as your neighbours is definitely the worse choice ever. Take a look at my eyebags during the periods where i was traumatized by those bastards and u'll understand. Fancy waking up at 7.30 every morning? If not , then don't try this at home :)
9) being emo is definitely the worse path to take even if u're down or have been rejected. Take a look at all the poor sods that have suffered and that's definitely gonna sway u into believing me. If u readers still don't, then I'm sorry but i still have to tell u the ugly truth. U'RE NEVER GONNA GET A GIRL LIKE THAT!
Well, this concludes what I've learned. 9 points for 2009. 10 for next year! :)
Bye~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment